Administrator Resignation

Items of general interest

Moderators: Global Moderators, Pandabean

Ina
Global Moderator

Post by Ina » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:34 am

Hi,

Thank you all for the kind words. Thanks to TS I have met some wonderful people and made many friends.

I was really honoured two + years ago when David Webster approached me about becoming one of the founding members of TS. I've enjoyed working with all of the AG members to date, including those who have resigned before me, namely Dave Sloan, JustJean, Stephen and Alcluith. For those who are not aware of it.....Alcluith produced a wonderful TS slide show during his time as an AG member. I have used it several times at my genealogy clubs.

I leave the AG in very good hands with Marilyn, Lesley, Andrew and DWW at the helm. I know they will continue to do what is best for TS.

Who knows perhaps some time in the future when my hectic schedule slows down I may return. Meanwhile I look forward to reading all of your posts.

Hope to meet up with some of you in July when I come home to Scotland for a visit.

Kind Regards,

Ina

grannysrock

Post by grannysrock » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:48 pm

Yes thanks to Ina, Catriona and the other moderators, we can post our daft questions without fear of ridicule and attempt to answer others without being told we don't know enough.

=D> =D> =D> Ina and Catriona
Newhaven-DRYBURGH,NICOLL,HUNTER(+Alloa) ; Lesmahagow-MITCHELL,LAMB, BARR, BROWN,CALLAN; Comrie-MCDOUGALL, MCEWEN, MCLAREN, BRYSON; BEW - PRINGLE, FISHER,SPENCE;Edzell-MIDDLETON,DORWARD;
Edin.-JOHNSTON, MONTGOMERY;Fife-SIME, FORRESTER, WANLESS

maceill

thanks ina

Post by maceill » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:25 pm

Just like to add my thanks for all your hard work,
maceill

Clarebelle

Thankyou Ina

Post by Clarebelle » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:45 pm

Just wishing you all the Best Ina and thankyou for your help it is a wonderful site. So much work goes on in the background we just log in and reap the rewards.
clarebelle
Looking for McColl Appin Roberston Salton, Purves, Mahony, Weatherley

Ted

Post by Ted » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:29 pm

Ina

A big thanks from me too for all your hard work and efforts on behalf of TS members.

Best regards

Ted
Looking for Allan / Gordon / Troup / McInnes / Grant / Taylor / Jackson from Aberdeen (city & shire) & Banffshire
Alexander / Allan / Stewart in W Lothian
Allan / Burnett in USA and Canada / Davidson & Philp in Fife and Lanarkshire

sheilajim

Post by sheilajim » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:30 am

Hi All

Many thanks to Ina and Catriona for all the hard work that they have done. I hope that we who just pop in to the forum appreciate all the effort that has gone into making TS such a success.

Best wishes

Sheila
Sheila