TS Gallery uploading ???

The technical section

Moderator: Global Moderators

Alan SHARP

TS Gallery uploading ???

Post by Alan SHARP » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:53 am

Greetings.

Temptation has got too great for me, so I again had a play with trying to upload to the TS Gallery. I see the old 2005 instructions have not been updated to the new facility, recently released.

After much experimenting I managed to up load the original image and not the intended captioned one, but surprisingly found deleting it rather easy, then succeed with two images. so the system is reasonably easy for dummies, like me, with no photo album posting experience, but perhaps AndrewP or LeslieB, you could update the Gallery instructions.

Alan SHARP.

Currie

Re: TS Gallery uploading ???

Post by Currie » Tue May 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Hello Alan,

I’ve been waiting for someone brave enough or foolhardy enough to be the first to put their big toe in the deep end of the TS Gallery. Now that I know it’s safe to do so I may give it a go myself one day.

I think that with the old gallery Admin had to approve the image before it could be seen, I don’t know if that’s still the case.

By the way the chocolate fish was delicious.

All the best,
Alan

AndrewP
Site Admin

Post by AndrewP » Tue May 01, 2012 5:40 pm

There are still a few wrinkles with the Gallery. As soon as they are resolved I will put up a set of instructions.

All the best,

AndrewP

Alan SHARP

Post by Alan SHARP » Wed May 02, 2012 6:02 am

As my name sake, from across the ditch, has also stuck his toe in the gallery door, I've trialed leaving a comment and that appears also to be nearly dummy proof. Finnally getting some thing right.

Alan SHARP.