trouble logging in.

The technical section

Moderator: Global Moderators

hg

trouble logging in.

Post by hg » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:05 pm

Anyone else been having problems?
researching Glacken, in Edinburgh and Glasgow and Ireland, McCartney and McAnally in Glasgow, Belli in Italy and Edinburgh, O'farrel in Tyrone and edinburgh, Mchendrie, Dawson and Findlay from Banff then Edinburgh, Main in Edinburgh. Mcdonald.

speleobat2

Re: trouble logging in.

Post by speleobat2 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:26 pm

No, but I have been getting error messages since yesterday afternoon. Something must be a foot.

Carol :D
Looking for: Clerihew, Longmuir/Longmore, Chalmers, Milne, Barclay in Newhills,
Munro, Cadenhead, Raitt, Ririe/Reary

SarahND
Site Admin

Post by SarahND » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:54 pm

Something was seriously afoot with the hosting site. Andrew reported it right away, but it has taken until now to get it fixed. Andrew will know the details, I'm just glad we're back up! \:D/

Sarah

AndrewP
Site Admin

Post by AndrewP » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:58 pm

We were offline for about 24 hours. All I have so far is what the error messages said - an SQL error.

All the best,

AndrewP

hg

Post by hg » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:42 pm

This is the message I had yesterday.........SQL error (MYSQL14), and today.......... a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. I am obviously in now, but it's very slow.

Helen
researching Glacken, in Edinburgh and Glasgow and Ireland, McCartney and McAnally in Glasgow, Belli in Italy and Edinburgh, O'farrel in Tyrone and edinburgh, Mchendrie, Dawson and Findlay from Banff then Edinburgh, Main in Edinburgh. Mcdonald.