Is this person still living at this address?

Southern part of Great Britain

Moderator: Global Moderators

Dennis

Is this person still living at this address?

Post by Dennis » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:11 am

Hi. Wondering if this informant of the death of my dad's wife's 1st husband's son is still alive and at this address [current address], [current town], [current county], [current postcode]. The 1st husband of Dorothy Hilda Lunn was Albert H. Tansley, they had married in 1934 in Leicester; she married my dad in 1958 in Leicester so I figure she divorced Albert. Dorothy & Albert had a son in 1934 Michael John Tansley who died in 2004; [person's full name], the informant, was Michael's nephew.I don't have much on the Tansley family.

Happy New Year to everyone. dennis

Edited to remove personal details of a person still living - AndrewP
Names of interest: Lennox McKenna Airth Skirving Veitch Laird Drysdale Bennett Colledge Baird Blades Barker Dow Mitchell Perkins Rielly Stewart Tulloch Wright Ure, Ritch Richardson, Whyte
Places of Interest: Dunbarney, Forfar, East London (S.Africa)

AndrewP
Site Admin

Re: Is this person still living at this address?

Post by AndrewP » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:44 am

Hi Dennis,

Before deleting from your post above the name and addresses of a person still living, I looked them up on two websites and they appear to still be at that address. Dennis - please be aware of the TalkingScot rules (also applicable on many other websites) where you are not allowed to put names and other personal details of potentially living people on the forum.
See: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6601&p=48099#p48099

All the best,

AndrewP

Dennis

Re: Is this person still living at this address?

Post by Dennis » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Thanks for the alert AndrewP. I had forgotten to take that into consideration in my post.
Names of interest: Lennox McKenna Airth Skirving Veitch Laird Drysdale Bennett Colledge Baird Blades Barker Dow Mitchell Perkins Rielly Stewart Tulloch Wright Ure, Ritch Richardson, Whyte
Places of Interest: Dunbarney, Forfar, East London (S.Africa)