Bertram Morris - Canada

Canada, USA, Mexico, Central America, South America, Carribean

Moderator: Global Moderators

SarahND
Site Admin

Re: Bertram Morris - Canada

Post by SarahND » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Interesting story about the fire, Sally! Do you think he really didn't know about the illicit still in his barn? :shock:

Cheers,
Sarah

Tracey
Global Moderator

Post by Tracey » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:38 pm

First off i have tried more than once to write an indepth response but i am getting to the point where i am about to hurl this pc out the window so i am thanking you all, hopefully, if this makes it onto the forum !

Sally i havnt been able to read your links but dogs and horses are screaming *yeah man* !! will explain and respond when pc is behaving.

Sarah i think that Thomas is one who is on the back burner and has a wife coincidently called Sarah !

Anyways lunch and links are calling and will post back hopefully with previous thoughts included !

THANK YOU !!
Scotland - Donaldson / Moggach / Shaw / Geddes / Sim / Gray / Mackie / Richards / Joel / Coull / Mckimmie / Panton / McGregor
Ireland and Scotland - Casey / McDade / Phillips / McCandle / Dinely / Comaskey + various spellings

Tracey
Global Moderator

Post by Tracey » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Google news i cant read. I cant *blow it up* on google and if i save it then blow it up it just pixelates (if thats the right word)
New York Times i remember ages ago giving up withthis as what ever i did it just wanted me to pay
for the article despite the free claim :(
Scotland - Donaldson / Moggach / Shaw / Geddes / Sim / Gray / Mackie / Richards / Joel / Coull / Mckimmie / Panton / McGregor
Ireland and Scotland - Casey / McDade / Phillips / McCandle / Dinely / Comaskey + various spellings

grannysrock

Post by grannysrock » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Tracey re google news , do you not get the magnifying class icons when you follow the links ? Or do these not work ?
If no luck , I could try to save them and send them to you.
Sally
Newhaven-DRYBURGH,NICOLL,HUNTER(+Alloa) ; Lesmahagow-MITCHELL,LAMB, BARR, BROWN,CALLAN; Comrie-MCDOUGALL, MCEWEN, MCLAREN, BRYSON; BEW - PRINGLE, FISHER,SPENCE;Edzell-MIDDLETON,DORWARD;
Edin.-JOHNSTON, MONTGOMERY;Fife-SIME, FORRESTER, WANLESS

Tracey
Global Moderator

Post by Tracey » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Hello Sally

No i didnt get the magnifying icons ect......its aol, its driving me potty so i signed in via firefox and all is as it should be, thank you !

chebba

Post by chebba » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:25 pm

7 years later.... Herbert Morris was my Great-Uncle and he was from Ruabon, N Wales. I have a huge amount of information about him. His sister was my grandmother. Is anyone here still looking for him?