McLean, McCartney, McArthur, McLay, Bannatyne, Burden, Muir

Pacific and Antarctic Ocean

Moderator: Global Moderators

b1b2j3

McLean, McCartney, McArthur, McLay, Bannatyne, Burden, Muir

Post by b1b2j3 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:49 am

Looking for more connections. Great Great Great Grand Daughter of William McCartney and Margaret McLean. William a Miner, Ironstone.

Bronwen Field-Ramey. Newcastle, Australia. Born 1953, Sydney, NSW, Australia.

I am the child of Muriel Bannatyne. And I a Great Grandchild of McCartney, Mcarthur and McArtney.

1. Grand Daughter of Allison Muir McArthur`born 26 October 1891, 161 High Street, Portobello, Duddingston, Midlothian, Scotland. Died 3 September 1950, 76 Jersey Street, Surrey Hills, Sydney, NSW, Australia and wife of, my Grand Father- John Burden Bannatyne born 4 April 1878, Stirlingshire Scotland. He died Perth Western Australia, 31 March 1928.

2. Great Grand Daughter of Marion Allison Muir (born 24 September 1864, 53 Stirling St, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland. Died, 8 September 1934, Royal Infirmary, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.)

And her husband, Robert McArthur, (born McArthur, to John McCartney & Agnes McLay). A Plumber in Glasgow. Robert born. 23 October 1866. Auchinleck, Lanarkshire, Scotland. Died of viral meningitus. 1904, in Glasgow.

3. Great Great Grand Daughter of John McCartney / Mcarthur Born, abt 1826 in Springbank, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland. Died. 26 November 1894, Liberton, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland. A coal Miner and management material.

And, his wife, Agnes McLay. Born 31 July 1826, in Hamilton Hill, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland. Died as Agnes McCartney- 27 December 1903, 28 Fisher Street, Dennistoun, Glasgow, Scotland.

John was an up & rising Manager in Mines. And changed his surname from McCartney to Mcarthur, for emploment purposes.

4. Great Great Great Grand Daughter of William McCartney and Margaret McLean. William a Miner, Ironstone.

Anne H
Global Moderator

Post by Anne H » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Hi b1b2j3,

I don't connect with any of the names you have listed but hopefully someone will come along who does.

Good luck! :)

Regards,
Anne H