Elizabeth Jean Morrison (nee Napier)

Looking for Scottish Ancestors

Moderator: Global Moderators

Laurenbailey1

Elizabeth Jean Morrison (nee Napier)

Post by Laurenbailey1 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:54 pm

Hello!

i dont know if i've looked into this and gotten the details right, but i'm trying to find Elizabeth!

Elizabeth was born in 1943 i think, Elizabeth Jean Napier and if i've searched correctly, she then married Derek Thomas Morrison.

i've then found a death for Elizabeth Jean Morrison with the birth year being 1942/43 and thought this could be correct BUT, it doesnt tell me where she is buried!? how do i find out if its definitely the right elizabeth and where she could be? (lived in Glasgow area, auchloy farm etc etc)

thank you,
Lauren

WilmaM

Re: Elizabeth Jean Morrison (nee Napier)

Post by WilmaM » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:49 pm

A birth date of 1942 would still make her potentially alive, and therefore out with the cut-off dates for discussion on here.

Unless you meant 1842? We are all guilty of getting the century wrong at times. :oops:

I'm not seeing any Morrison/Napier deaths , though there is a marriage again well out of discussion time. So unless she died outside of Scotland she's still alive.
Wilma

Laurenbailey1

Re: Elizabeth Jean Morrison (nee Napier)

Post by Laurenbailey1 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:18 pm

Hello!

yes, thats what i thought at first but then when i found the death record on Ancestry, i thought it would then be OK to write about on here! sorry about that! :(

i saved the death info and have it here - https://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin/s ... idx&h=9135 , just incase it can be searched further!

but if not, i can completely understand that it won't be able to be discussed further! thank you anyway :)
WilmaM wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:49 pm
A birth date of 1942 would still make her potentially alive, and therefore out with the cut-off dates for discussion on here.

Unless you meant 1842? We are all guilty of getting the century wrong at times. :oops:

I'm not seeing any Morrison/Napier deaths , though there is a marriage again well out of discussion time. So unless she died outside of Scotland she's still alive.