Mitchell

Asylums, Poor Houses and the like.

Moderator: Global Moderators

rita

Mitchell

Post by rita » Fri May 04, 2007 1:29 pm

Hi All
Does anyone know if the Mitchell has the new printer yet as I am still waiting on some poor relief print-outs.
One of the ones I'm waiting for is also one of Stewies' 'Lang deid yins' .
I think one of the times I asked about the printer I was told that as it is a special make, it costs a lot more money than a normal one hence the delay.
Rita.

JimM

Post by JimM » Fri May 04, 2007 6:50 pm

Hi Rita
I have been waiting about two weeks for a photocopy.....
I phoned yesterday and was told no sign of the new copier
They said they will email me when the copy is ready... but they can't be more precise

Jim
researching
McIntyre, Menzies, Cowley, Pearson, Copland, McCammond, Forbes, Edgar etc. in Scotland
Skinner in Northumberland

rita

Post by rita » Fri May 04, 2007 7:10 pm

Thanks Jim
Will you let us know when they E-mail you, the last time I asked about it they said they were at odds with the company concerning the cost.
Regards
Rita.

nelmit

Post by nelmit » Fri May 04, 2007 7:34 pm

rita wrote:Thanks Jim
Will you let us know when they E-mail you, the last time I asked about it they said they were at odds with the company concerning the cost.
Regards
Rita.

They've ditched the old company (they had until last Friday to come up with the part) and are awaiting news of what kind of new photocopier the budget will allow.
Hopefully an all singing, dancing digital which can connect to a computer and email the scanned copies. :D

Kind regards,
Annette M

rita

Post by rita » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:16 pm

Hi All
A new photocopier has been ordered and they hope to know by next week of a delivery date.... and then the backlog will begin.
Rita

rita

Post by rita » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:24 pm

I have just phoned the Mitchell and the new photocopier arrived yesterday
they have started on the back-log and hopefully I should get my long awaited poor-reliefs within the next week or two.
Regards
Rita.

JimM

Post by JimM » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:01 pm

rita wrote:I have just phoned the Mitchell and the new photocopier arrived yesterday
they have started on the back-log and hopefully I should get my long awaited poor-reliefs within the next week or two.
Regards
Rita.
Hi Rita
I believe that the machine has indeed been delivered… and they will start using it after they have received "training", which begins on Tuesday.
I suppose this is good thinking :-k ........(whenever I buy a new piece of kit I usually wait until I’ve broken it before I look at the manual)

Jim :roll:
researching
McIntyre, Menzies, Cowley, Pearson, Copland, McCammond, Forbes, Edgar etc. in Scotland
Skinner in Northumberland