Page before/page after

Records from the Scottish Catholic Archives

Moderator: Global Moderators

fisher

Page before/page after

Post by fisher » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:51 am

Hi , can anyone tell me why, as far as I can see, there is no ''page before'' function on the Catholic Parish Records, but there is a 'page after'.

I've got full entries from 3 different counties, so it's not as if it's the beginning of a book or whatever. All other O.P.R., Census, and Stat.Reg have the 'page before' facility.

Sorry if this has been brought up before :(

LesleyB

Re: Page before/page after

Post by LesleyB » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:31 am

Hi fisher

As I've not been able to find any of my lot within these records, I have not had the opportunity to see what you are seeing (or not seeing!).
I've got full entries from 3 different counties, so it's not as if it's the beginning of a book or whatever.
Can you give us a specific example -name, date, place etc?

Give it another wee while on here to see if anyone else has come cross this, but if not, why not send a contact form to SP and ask?

Best wishes
Lesley

jennyblain

Post by jennyblain » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:00 pm

I just went back to one of my RC searches to see - and indeed there is a 'page after' button on the top left, but no 'page before'. How odd! (And as this was page 29 of a register it seems likely that there should have been something before..)

Jenny
http://wyrdswell.co.uk/ancestors

fisher

Post by fisher » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:54 am

Hi Lesley and Jenny, I'm glad it's not just me, but i didn't think so as all my other records had the 'page before' button. I'll leave it a while before contacting S.P. and see if anyone comes up with ideas.