Rosalie Kirkham - Liverpool

Southern part of Great Britain

Moderator: Global Moderators

barnsleymeth2000

Rosalie Kirkham - Liverpool

Post by barnsleymeth2000 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:47 pm

You may be a family member and need your help. The above person was born in Liverpool on 1 12 19XX. She married Henry Wright on 27th January 19XX in Bakewell, Derbyshire at the registry office. The witnesses are Tom Wright my uncle and D Craig. They both lived in Creswell and her address on the marriage cert is Moorhall Estate, Bakewell Her dad was Charles Kirkham and he was a seaman in the merchant navy. She died on 31 5 19XX at home in Eyre Street, Cresswell. On the death cert it says she was born in Bakewell but am not convinced on that one. Was Charles married to Rose Emma Hunt? Did Rosalie have any siblings'. I have come across a possibility she had a brother Charles and sister Doris. Thank you in anticipation,
How did she come to live in Bakewell?

carolinewhitehall

Re: Rosalie Kirkham - Liverpool

Post by carolinewhitehall » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:55 pm

Doris was her sister and I found the burial place for Rosalie Kirkham in Bakewell cometary.

WilmaM

Re: Rosalie Kirkham - Liverpool

Post by WilmaM » Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:31 am

Thanks for that info caroline,
Its been over a year since barnsleymeth posted here, but hopefully they'll have a notification of your reply and revisit it.
They did have a much longer thread about that family too that cleared up many of the puzzles about Rosalie and her family.
Wilma