Archibald Whyte

Birth, Marriage, Death

Moderator: Global Moderators

TROUTFACE

Re: Archibald Whyte

Post by TROUTFACE » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:35 am

I don't know if you are still researching Archibald Whyte but I have hand written legal assignation from around 1915 listing him as a dairyman and it provides his address and he has signed the document. Below is my Ebay listing link as it is included in with a similar lot of documents all related to Dunoon and one signed by Sir Harry Lauder.
If you copy and paste the link into your browser it should take you to the listing with the photographs.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUTOGRAPH-LEG ... 1c3d08831a

If anybody is interested in these documents all relating to Dunoon (1896-1988) I can send you free scans before they sell, I will just need your email address.
All named parties have their address and occupations listed.
Names as well as others on the documents are ;
SIR HARRY LAUDER

MARGARET HORNE LAUDER

ELIZABETH LAUDER FRAZER

MARGARET LAUDER FRAZER

MARY JANE McCALLUM OR MONROE

COLIN TURNER

ARCHIBALD ROBERTSON

MARGARET H MITCHELL (LUNATIC ASYLUM)

JANE E MITCHELL

ALEXANDER M BENNET

REVEREND WILLIAM HOWIE AND JAMES MARSHALL (PAST MASTERS OF THE 335 FREE MASON LODGE , DUNOON ARGYLL)

ANNIE MACPHERSON

ARCHIBALD WHYTE

DAVID J. CAMPBELL

DUNCAN McNAUGHTON

ELIZA J.L. McCLYMONT

AGNES KELLY

PETER CAMERON AND OTHERS (DUNCHUACH LODGE, LOYAL ORDER OF ANCIENT SHEPHERDS)

JAMES MONROE McMINN

MARY DUNN McMINN

ROBERT BURKE

carolineasb

Re: Archibald Whyte

Post by carolineasb » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:09 pm

Aw Troutface so sad that I've just found this thread now having found out that I am related by marriage to Sir Harry Lauder and actually blood related to Margaret (known as Greta) Horne Lauder, Elizabeth Lauder Fraser and Margaret Lauder Fraser. Do you still happen to have copies of the documents?

Sorry to hijack this post.